Import Auto Repair offers a convenient drop-off/pick-up center in Birmingham Village, off Birmingham Hwy, in the Publix shopping center next to State Farm, Milton Athletic Club and Aveda.
What makes us unique?
We pride ourselves on convenience. Our drop-off/pick-up center allows our customers to have a full surveillance spot to drop off and pick up their vehicles without the hassle of driving to the heart of Alpharetta. We currently have multiple morning and evening shuttles. We strongly suggest making an online appointment or giving us a call to schedule a time. Our goal is to have the vehicle dropped back off the same day for general services and a 24/48-hour turnaround time on most repairs. If not done within the allotted time frame, one of our service writers will keep you updated.
What makes us convenient?
- Shuttle service when dropping off your vehicle
- Text to pay
- Complete transparent inspection process with pictures
- Text with itemized suggested repairs and a routine maintenance approval button
- Staff available for questions between the hours of 8am-6pm Monday – Friday
- Secure pickup and drop box for after-hours
- Constant revolving key codes for pickup box
- A secured text message with key code upon payment
- Parking under surveillance 24/7
Simple. Customer service with over 100 years of combined automotive experience. As an automotive repair shop, we strive to change how we conduct business to accommodate our customers. Let’s face it; nobody enjoys sitting inside of an auto repair shop while getting their car fixed. We hope our business model can accommodate your needs! Feel free to schedule an appointment online or simply give us a call.